The Administration section is available to users with the role
agate-administrator. This menu gives access to server configuration and status.
The following general configuration properties can be modified:
|Name||The name of the organization using this instance of Agate server. It will be used when sending notification emails.|
|Public URL||Public base URL of the server. It will be used when sending notification emails and in the OAuth2 settings.|
|Portal URL||The organization main portal, to go back to the main site form the Agate’s public pages.|
|Short term timeout||Ticket expiration timeout in hours.|
|Long term timeout||Ticket expiration timeout in hours when “remember me” option is selected.|
|Inactive timeout||User account expiration timeout in days.|
|Sign up enabled||Whether a user can self register from Agate public pages. This does not prevent from Mica to expose the sign-up feature.|
|Sign up form offers to choose the username||User name will be extracted from user email.|
This section presents the tool related to the encryption through HTTPS of transactions between Agate and its clients by means of a trusted or a self-signed certificate.
In the instruction below, when you are told to cut and paste the content of the certificate, private key or of an .pem file, make sure that you copy all content, that is including the lines containing
-----BEGIN XXXXXXXX----- and
Create a (self-signed) certificate¶
Useful when in testing phase, not recommended in production.
- Click on the Add Keys drop-down.
- Select Create.
- Fill in the form and click on Save.
- Click on the Download Certificate button under the section title Encryption Keys.
Your certificate (.pem file) should automatically be downloaded on your computer.
Import a certificate¶
It is recommended to use a valid key pair in production.
- Click on the Add Keys drop-down
- Select Import. Here you may use (1) certificate and (2) private key that you created using third party software e.g., OpenSSL. Note that both the certificate and the private key must be in PEM format.
- Finally, in order for the changes to be taken in account you need to restart Agate server.
Additional user attributes can be declared. They will appear in the user form (including sign-up).