The Agate Web Application is the administration web interface of the Agate server. It is NOT the end-user web portal and therefore firewall policies can (or should) be applied to restrict access to administrators or content editors.
See the Users, Groups and Applications presentation page for a detailed description of the type of documents that can be edited through this web interface.
The following manuals are available:
- Users Management: add, edit users
- Groups Management: add, edit groups
- Applications Management: add, edit applications
- Tickets Management: track user sessions
- Administration: configure server settings